How to Rent Points
Renting DVC points from Disney Vacation Club members can save you 45% to 60% on resort costs. Staying at one of the fabulous Disney properties will enhance your vacation experience beyond belief.
If you are considering renting Disney Vacation Club points, here is our process.
DVC Point Rental Process for Travelers
1. Determine which amazing Disney Vacation Club Resort you wish to stay at for your vacation of a lifetime as well as the dates of your stay.
2. Determine the number of points needed for your chosen resort and your dates using our DVC Point Calculator or the DVC Points Charts.
You can estimate how many points you need for your stay by using the DVC Point Calculator below: Pricing varies depending on the time of year, and we'll provide you with price for your stay simply by completing the Online Magical Vacation request form.
Non-Premium DVC Resorts: Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
Premium DVC Resorts: Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa
DVC Point Rental Rates – Minimum 45 points
Our rates start at only $15 per point regardless of the resort your choose AND you get access to our Planning page that includes our Magical Experience Itinerary!
3. Complete our online form. Start Your Magical Vacation! We’ll check availability and provide you with real-time price quote.
4. If you like what you see and you’re ready for us to pass your reservation information on to our DVC Members for booking, simply pay the $100 deposit and we’ll put your request in our DVC Member rental Wishes pool. If your resort(s) and dates are not available, you will have the option to change dates or we’ll refund you $100. Remember that Disney is very popular and availability can change within seconds. Once we supply you with a valid reservation number, your full deposit of 75% of the total cost (minus the $100 booking deposit) will be due within 48 hours. The 25% balance will be due by the 45 day of travel mark. If you do not pay your deposit of 75% within 48 hours of reservation confirmation, you will forfeit your $100 upfront deposit.
5. Once you have made your full deposit of 75% (minus $100 initial deposit) we’ll send you the Rental Agreement which is an agreement between you and the DVC Member.
6. Start planning your vacation of a lifetime! Remember that your final payment is due 45 days prior to travel. Due to policies enforced by Disney and the DVC member, all payments are final and non-refundable. You can send a payment at any time. You’ll have an invoice if there is any balance due, and you can make partial payments until the balance is paid as long as it’s paid within 45 days of arrival date. We’ll always send you an invoice with any balance left over after a payment is made. You’ll always know how much you owe.